To Get a Assistance For Youth Group’s Short Term Mission Team(Metro Atlanta Area Only):
(Small churches have a higher priority on selection.)
** Document will be received by US First-Class Mail or email**
Required Documents: Send all documents together.
- A document contains a name of church, a religious body which a church belongs to, a pastor in charge, and the average number of members attending a service on Sunday.
- A senior pastor’s recommendation.
- A brief history of a missionary work in the past.
- Last two weeks’ weekly newspaper (Ju-Bo).
- A place or location where a missionary work takes place.
- A history of missionary work done by a local missionary.
- What is a goal of youth group’s short term mission team?
- A number of team members and contact information of team leader (name, email and phone number).
- A team’s schedule and program approved by a missionary at missionary location.
- A preparation plan for this mission (schedule and program).
- Reason why you need this support.
***The amount of the awards will be decided after screening.***
***All documents received are not returned back.***
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04/30/2018
MAIL ALL APPLICATIONS TO:
THE CHOSON FOUNDATION5903-B Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Norcross, GA 30092
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement of the awards: TBA
Date of Award Ceremony: TBA
Place of Award Ceremony: TBA