Helping neighbor is a part of the Choson Foundation’s project, but the one carrying it out is God. All activities are done based on the word of God. Helping neighbor is for people placed in an unexpected event or a disaster.
Documents for submission:
- A letter of recommendation from a senior pastor or friends
- Last three months bank statement
- A letter describing why you need a help
Mail documents to:
The Choson Foundation
5903-B Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Norcross, GA 30092
The applicants’ name and all documents received are managed confidentially and selected personals after screening are notified personally.
- A dependent family facing a hardship due to the unexpected absence of the head of a family.
- A young family head having a difficult time due to the parent’s death or an accident.
- Everyone is eligible regardless of residence status.
If you are the person qualifying all above or you know someone undergoing all sorts of hardships, please write to us.